Thread: DMK 33UX252 on Windows 10 x64

DMK 33UX252 on Windows 10 x64

DMK 33UX252, firmware 337. Windows 10 64 bit. Device Driver for USB Cameras (33U Series only). ICC 2.4.633

I have found out only 2 subfolders in device driver folder. They have been amd64 and x86. There is no x64 subfolder. Respectively I have had no problem on AMD computer with Windows 10 yet. However this driver can not be installed on Intel i7 computer. x86-driver is not 64bit-driver and amd64-driver is not intel-driver (error 52).
    When I was installing Windows 10 32 bit, the driver installed successfully, but ICC raised Error: "Live mode could not be started. Please make sure no other program uses the device and that there is enough bandwith on your firewire bus available". It is on the USB 3.0 device! ICC 2.3 is working correctly in RGB VGA mode, but it's not the solution of the problem. IMHO.
    Please help me! I am looking forward to your response. And Merry Christmas!

Re: DMK 33UX252 on Windows 10 x64

Dear kestrel,

However this driver can not be installed on Intel i7 computer. x86-driver is not 64bit-driver and amd64-driver is not intel-driver (error 52).
    AMD64 is the name of the instruction set which is used by intel x64 CPUs.
    The error 52 is caused by an issue with the drivers signature.

Please open a case via https://www.theimagingsource.com/support/contact/ so I can send you an updated driver.

"Live mode could not be started. Please make sure no other program uses the device and that there is enough bandwith on your firewire bus available". It is on the USB 3.0 device!
    That error message is a bit misleading. It can be triggered by a number of causes.
    Do you want to run the camera on a 32bit system as well, or just on the 64bit one?
    Last edited by Michael Kirmse; December 27, 2016 at 12:20:24.
    Best regards
    Michael

Re: DMK 33UX252 on Windows 10 x64

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kirmse View Post
    Please open a case via https://www.theimagingsource.com/support/contact/ so I can send you an updated driver.
    Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kirmse View Post
    Do you want to run the camera on a 32bit system as well, or just on the 64bit one?
    64bit