Let me say I get both the Renderer and Source filter to work good using graph edit and the procedure.
Working.jpg
I set the port and the IP and then hit Update Network. At that point I can then connect the pins and play the graph with no problems. My question is how do I do this in Delphi code. Here is what I have so far.
Code:
  //Make the MontiVision Network Source Filter
  AddFilterByCLSID( FFilterGraph,  CLSID_MonitoNetworkSource, 'MV Network Source',SourceFilter);

//Make the properties of the Video Source Filter Editable
  if(FAILED(SourceFilter.QueryInterface(IID_IMVNetworkSourceProperties,RemoteInterface))) then
  begin
    SourceFilter := nil;
    ClearGraph;
    exit;
  end;

RemoteInterface.Set_ServerAddress(IPAddress);
   RemoteInterface.Set_Port(8001);
   RemoteInterface.UpdateNetworkConnection;

//Now make the Verint Decoder and connect it with the MV Netowrk Source
  if(FAILED(AddFilterByCLSID( FFilterGraph, CLSID_VerintVideoDecoder,'Verint Video Solution Decoder Filter',VerintDecoder))) then
  begin
    ClearGraph;
    exit;
  end;
  RemoteInterface.UpdateNetworkConnection;
  ConnectFilters(FFilterGraph,SourceFilter,VerintDecoder);

//Now make the Video Render Filter
  if(FAILED(AddFilterByCLSID( FFilterGraph, CLSID_VideoRender,'Video Renderer',VideoRender))) then
  begin
    ClearGraph;
    exit;
  end;
  ConnectFilters(FFilterGraph,VerintDecoder,VideoRender);

SaveGraphFile(FFilterGraph,'C:\mygraphRemote.grf');
  result := true;
When I do this it does not or is unable to connect the pins. I get a Graph of just the filters with no pins connected. What do I need to call for the MV Network Source to recieve a packet so it can connect the pins. I thought calling UpdateNetworkConnection whould do the samething as if I hit it on the properties page. Because that is when I am able to then connect the pins. Can you give me delphi command that I need to make it so I can connect the pins?

Thanks in advance for the help.