Thread: Setup Toolkit Required Files

Question Setup Toolkit Required Files

I am a new user, and I just recently installed the ActiveX control 3.2. I am developing an application in Microsoft Access. My application is ready for Beta deployment. I am using Wise Installer to deploy my application. In the documentation, under Distributing your Applications, Setup Toolkit, it states "If you wish to use a different setup toolkit, the lists below show all the files necessary for IC Imaging Control to operate properly." Under Required Files, several files are listed with the Target directory. I don't find many of these files in the indicated "Target directory" on my development machine. Indeed, there is no (Common Files)\IC Imaging Control 3\ folder. Instead I have a (Common Files)\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ folder, but no files under it, only more sub folders. I do not have these files at all:

ICFilterContainer.dll

dvdevice.vda
    tisdcam.vda
    vcc_vp.vda

mjpeg.tca

stdfilters.ftf

While I do seem to have all of the files in the Windows\System32 folder, there are a few more that seem to be related to IC Imaging Control that are not mentioned in the documentation, specifically:

msvcr100_clr0400.dll

in Windows\System32 folder and:

msvcp100.dll
    msvcr100.dll

in (Common Files)\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX folder.

Please give me a complete list of necessary redistributable files or, alternatively, the name and location of an executable/msi installer for the redistributab le files that I can call from my Wise Installer script. Thank you!
    Da Bomb

Re: Setup Toolkit Required Files

Hi

Please look at http://www.theimagingsource.com/en_U...ort/downloads/ at the file "IC Imaging Control ActiveX Runtime Setup". This setup should solve your problems.

Also you are right. Since we stopped the further development of the ActiveX, the documentation was not updated.

The file "msvcr100_clr0400.dll" is not used by the ActiveX, as far as I know. This is an excerpt from the runtime setup:
    Code:
    [Files]
    ; 32bit
    Source: "..\..\bin\win32\release\TIS_DShowLib09.dll"; DestDir: "{cf32}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: ignoreversion sharedfile
    Source: "..\..\bin\win32\release\TIS_UDSHL09_vc10.dll"; DestDir: "{cf32}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: ignoreversion sharedfile
    Source: \Release\Microsoft\vc10-runtime\msvcp100.dll"; DestDir: "{cf32}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: ignoreversion sharedfile
    Source: "\Release\Microsoft\vc10-runtime\msvcr100.dll"; DestDir: "{cf32}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: ignoreversion sharedfile
    Source: "..\..\bin\win32\release\icimagingcontrol.ocx"; DestDir: "{cf}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: regserver sharedfile

;64bit
    Source: "..\..\bin\x64\release\TIS_DShowLib09_x64.dll"; DestDir: "{cf64}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: ignoreversion sharedfile; Check: IsWin64
    Source: "..\..\bin\x64\release\TIS_UDSHL09_vc10_x64.dll"; DestDir: "{cf64}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: ignoreversion sharedfile; Check: IsWin64
    Source: "\Release\Microsoft\vc10-runtime-64\msvcp100.dll"; DestDir: "{cf64}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: ignoreversion sharedfile ; Check: IsWin64
    Source: "\Release\Microsoft\vc10-runtime-64\msvcr100.dll"; DestDir: "{cf64}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: ignoreversion sharedfile ; Check: IsWin64
    Source: "..\..\bin\x64\release\icimagingcontrol.ocx"; DestDir: "{cf64}\IC Imaging Control 3.2\ActiveX"; Flags: regserver sharedfile ; Check: IsWin64
    Best regards
    Stefan
    IC Imaging Control Support