Thread: Application unable to start in 32bit OS

Application unable to start in 32bit OS

Hi,
    I am developing software that utilizes the camera software to capture image data. The application is being developed in VS 2005 and is built for win32 platforms and uses the win32 dlls for the camera libraries. The project will build fine and run with the ability to use the camera on my Windows 7 Professional 64-bit system, but when it is installed on a 32-bit system, with the TIS_UDSHL09_vc8 and TIS_DShowLib dlls included, and I try to click on the .exe I receive the following error:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to close the application"

If I go and comment out any use of DShowLib::Grabber and DShowLib::FrameHandlerSink::tFHSPtr, and remove the #include tisudshl.h, then rebuild the solution for win32 it will run on 32-bit.
    I was hoping you may have an idea as to what the problem may be? (I am using IC Imaging version 3.2)

Re: Application unable to start in 32bit OS

Hello,

I suppose, you did not install the necessary VC runtime files. Please refer to the chapter "Distributing your application" of the "Classlibrary Users Guide".

After you made sure, you added all necessary file and your program does not run, then you may have a manifest problem, which we encountered too. You may set the project settings of your application to "not using manifest".
    Best regards
    Stefan
    IC Imaging Control Support