PDA

View Full Version : Windows XP and VS .NET support

Unregistered
December 9, 2002, 16:35:10
Hello,

I just downloaded the trial version of your IC control package. However, I cannot get the demoapp to compile in VisualStudio .NET (it complains it cannot find amvideo.h system include file) How do I get your demoapp to compile?

I run Windows XP. I want to capture images from the IBM PC Camera attached to the USB port. Do you support Windows XP and this device?

Thanks,

Sam

This message was originally posted by Sam in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 10, 2002, 10:34:30
Hello,

There is no way to use the class library with VC++7. We will provide a VC++7 version of the library for IC 1.4. This libray will not be contained in 1.4 installation. There will be a .NET Add-On that has to be installed separately.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 10, 2002, 14:47:25
Hi,

In 1.4 will also an add-on to visualbasic.net? I've read that someone was able to compile 1.3 with vb.net but i'm not sure...

This message was originally posted by Willyx in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 10, 2002, 15:34:36
Hello,

The Add-On will contain a library for VC++7 and a VB.NET demo program showing how to use the OCX in VB.NET.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 10, 2002, 16:15:14
When will v1.4 be available with the .NET add-on? I need to evaluate that version before my purchase of this toolkit. Please provide Windows XP support.

Thanks,

Sam

This message was originally posted by Sam in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 10, 2002, 18:33:03
Hello,

The VB.NET Add-On will not be available before the end of january 2003.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support