PDA

View Full Version : Imagedata on the d3dtexture

Unregistered
December 1, 2002, 15:44:30
Hi there,

I'm working about a project what it needs to copying live video composite content directly on the d3dtexture, so i can manipulate live video content on this d3dtexture(rotate,alpha channel..etc)... I'm doing this project by using VB.
I have found this ImagingControl Activex and it is working very very good... I have downloaded trial version and working with this activex.. If i can finish this project by using this control, i will buy it, but i need your help.
My device is conexant capture, and video size is 720x576. How can I display live video composite on the d3dtexture directly? i have tried to use imagedata and getdib by using imagebuffers, but it dont work...
Livedisplay is false, lastcapture is false and livecontinouscapture is true, so i can use imageavailable event by imagebuffers, i can transfer this buffers when it is displaying live video, but i can not transfer this buffer bitmap on the d3dtexture directly, please help me...
Thanks for this good product...

Oktay

This message was originally posted by Oktay Lutfu in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 2, 2002, 18:59:46
Hello,

I am afraid, I do not understand you problem fully. Are you saying, you do not get events? You have to call liveStart in order to start the stream, otherwise you will not get evets.

If you want IC to copy the frames directly to the texture object, you will have to use
the class library. In the class library, you can create image buffers by specifying pointers to self allocated memory (i.e. a texture object) to store the image data.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.