PDA

View Full Version : VC++ .Net problem

Unregistered
November 21, 2002, 23:00:42
I compiled your VC samples using VC++ 7.0 from Visual Studio .NET. It is compiled OK. But, when I run/debug the program. It reports a lot of run time errors. I'm running Windows 2000, sp3 with DirectX 8.1

Ant thought?

This message was originally posted by Yi Ren in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 22, 2002, 16:16:01
Hello Yi,

if you want to use the class library of IC Imaging Control, you should use VC++ 6.0

Best regards
Stefan
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 22, 2002, 18:03:40
We just bought your software a week ago. In your "system requirement", you state that "Microsoft VisualC++ 6 or higher". All our applications are developed using VC++ 7 now. I believe VC++ 7 is "higher" than VC++ 6.

This message was originally posted by Yi Ren in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 22, 2002, 18:23:19
Hello,

In version 1.4, we will provide a VC7 version of the class library.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 22, 2002, 21:46:43
Thanks! When version 1.4 comes out, do we need to pay for the upgrade or get it free ?

Unregistered
November 25, 2002, 12:54:22
Hello,

The update to IC 1.4 is free for all registered users.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support