PDA

View Full Version : .Net Version

Unregistered
November 8, 2002, 14:27:09
Well, i tried to do a .Net version but i never use all the functions that were previously there. But it always have one License problem. May i know why is it so? Mine is not the trial version.

This message was originally posted by Jacob in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 11, 2002, 17:44:55
Hello,

Give us another day to do more investigation on this.

We already verified that it is possible to compile an application that uses IC with VB.NET and run it. This means that the license key mechanism works basically.
It is very important to use the OCX and DLLs that were installed in the IC bin directory during a Standard or Profrssional installation. If the files are used that were installed during a Trial installtion, your application will never work on the target system.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 12, 2002, 12:25:40
Hello,

We did a very simple VB.NET program that uses the IC OCX and created a setup project in VisualStudio.NET. You have to add the required IC DLLs and the YUV transform filter explicitly to the setup project ( please refer to "Distributing your application" in the IC VB help for detailes). If you run this setup more than one time on your development system, you will get several error messages from VisualStudio.
If you test the installtion on a different system, everthing works fine.

Please sent your setup (as a zip file) to:

support@imagingcontrol.com

for further investigation.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.