PDA

View Full Version : All .xxxAvailable are false

Unregistered
January 23, 2002, 11:36:26
Using a sony dfw-x700 ieee1394 camera, with unibrain driver, all xxxAvailable properties are false, but the camera has all those properties.

Is there any other driver to try with your trial control?

Best regards
Arturo

This message was originally posted by Arturo in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
January 23, 2002, 19:41:31
Hello Aturo,

With the WDM driver we ship with SONY DCAM cameras, we are able to set properties like exposure time or zoom for a DFW-VL500. I think the problem is caused by the WDM driver you are using.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
January 24, 2002, 09:50:46
Where can i find such a driver?
Can i buy one from you ?

Best regards,
Arturo

This message was originally posted by Arturo in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
February 5, 2002, 20:40:12
Hello Arturo,
I will send the driver via email.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
February 8, 2002, 09:28:45
Hello,

Thank you, as soon as I check those properties I'll purchase your library.

I've read in this forum that the control doesn't work under w98/Me, is that true?
Is there any workaround?

Unregistered
February 14, 2002, 19:23:31
Hello Arturo,

We found that WDM streaming and DirectShow under Windows 98/ME do not work as reliable as under Win2k or XP. Therefore we decided not to support Win 98/ME. At the moment there are no plans to support Windows 98/ME.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

Unregistered
March 6, 2002, 10:12:59
I've recived your driver and it shows many of the propertys I was looking for, but the images are not true colour.

Unregistered
March 6, 2002, 11:34:34
Hello Arturo,

This is a known bug. It will be fixed in the next version.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

Unregistered
June 25, 2002, 12:46:16
IC Support wrote:
>I will send the driver via email.

Would you mind posting a link to it? Or emailing it to me?

Thanks,
Dale

This message was originally posted by Dale in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.