PDA

View Full Version : TimeCode

Unregistered
October 23, 2002, 18:37:09
Good day,

i have followed your sample and able to do text overlay but the thing is when i save the image as bmp. the timecode and text is not on the file.

Can i check with you how do i do the above mentioned thing?

Pls RSVP

Thanks & Regards
Jacob Soo Lead Re

This message was originally posted by Jacob in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
October 23, 2002, 18:41:00
Hello,

IC 1.4 will provide this feature. IC 1.4 will be released within the next weeks.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
October 24, 2002, 04:54:49
Sorry,

you mean it's not able to do this in Version 1.3?

This message was originally posted by Jacob in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
October 24, 2002, 11:13:44
Hello,

You would have to do a little extra programming (saving the image yourself). In version 1.4 will provide an overlay functionality that enables you to do put an overlay over the video stream. The overlay will appear in the live video aswell as on saved BMPs and AVIs.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 8, 2002, 05:26:10
May i know how to do that extra programming?

Would you mind kindly share with me the source code?

Thks & Rdgs
Jacob

This message was originally posted by jacob in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 8, 2002, 17:41:33
Hello,

I am sorry, but I do not have source code for saving the contents of a PictureBox object. If cannot get information on how to do this, you shoulf wait for IC 1.4. In IC 1.4 this feature is included.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

Unregistered
November 8, 2002, 18:19:08
But when is 1.4 coming out?

Unregistered
November 11, 2002, 10:48:28
Hello,

The Beta test is still going on. We hope that we are able to release version 1.4 within the next 14 days.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

Unregistered
January 7, 2003, 14:56:11
Hello,

IC 1.4 is now shipping.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support