PDA

View Full Version : Link Error (declspec) in sample program on the web...

Unregistered
August 13, 2002, 14:34:46
I just have followed the instruction on the web(http://www.imagingcontrol.com/ic/docs/html/class/articles/firststeps/c_firststeps__.htm) to create a sample program, but I always get

"error: LNK2019; Unresolved external symbol" __declspec(dllimport) ......

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?
I'm using
IBM Thinkpad R31
Win2000 SP2 (Japanese)
Visual C++ .net (Japanese)
Direct X 8.1

Note that I checked the library path, but it was correct...

The original error message is as follows...I'm using Japanese Visual C++
(videotestView.obj : error LNK2019: 未解決の外部シンボル "__declspec(dllimport) public: class smart_ptr<class std::vector<class DShowLib::VideoCaptureDeviceItem,class std::allocator<class DShowLib::VideoCaptureDeviceItem> >,class refcount_ptr<class std::vector<class DShowLib::VideoCaptureDeviceItem,class std::allocator<class DShowLib::VideoCaptureDeviceItem> > > > __thiscall DShowLib::Grabber::getAvailableVideoCaptureDevices (void)const " (__imp_?getAvailableVideoCaptureDevices@Grabber@DS howLib@@QBE?AV?$smart_ptr@V?$vector@VVideoCaptureD eviceItem@DShowLib@@V?$allocator@VVideoCaptureDevi ceItem@DShowLib@@@std@@@std@@V?$refcount_ptr@V?$ve ctor@VVideoCaptureDeviceItem@DShowLib@@V?$allocato r@VVideoCaptureDeviceItem@DShowLib@@@std@@@std@@@@ @@XZ) が関数 "public: virtual void __thiscall CvideotestView::OnInitialUpdate(void)" (?OnInitialUpdate@CvideotestView@@UAEXXZ) で参照されました。
..\..\..\ClassLib\debug/videotest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 外部参照 1 が未解決です。)

This message was originally posted by Kentaro Motohara in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
August 14, 2002, 09:12:58
Hello,

.NET is not supported with IC Imaging Control 1.3. The .NET support will be added in a future version of IC Imaging Control..NET support is definitely on the todo list.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by Stefan in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
August 15, 2002, 05:41:25
Hi,

I changed the compiler to Visual C++ 6.0, and same link problem still
occured.

Because it seems to be a link problem of the library,
I changed link library from
TIS_UDSHL04.lib strmiids.lib
to
TIS_UDSHL02.lib TIS_DShowLibGeneral02.lib strmiids.lib
, it worked!

Am I doing in correct way?

Cheers,
Kentaro

This message was originally posted by Kentaro Motohara in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
August 15, 2002, 11:00:04
Hello,

Please zip up your project and send to support@imagingcontrol.com

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.