Unregistered
August 7, 2002, 17:17:31
Case: I place an ImagingControl.ocx on a form and add the following code:

Private Sub Form_Load()
ICImagingControl1.Device = "Video Blaster WebCam"
ICImagingControl1.LiveCaptureContinuous = True
ICImagingControl1.LiveStart
End Sub

The first time I run this program after restarting Windows the program displays this message: "Runtime error! R6025 - pure virtual function call" - and the program bombs (disappears instantaniously)! This only happens once after every restart of windows. The next time I run it everything works fine.

Is this a bug? I know you can't send out a fixed upgrade right away - but is there anything I can do, for now, to work around the problem? I need LiveCaptureContinuous to be True.

Ole

This message was originally posted by Ole Jakobsen in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
August 13, 2002, 08:23:02
Hello,

If you have made an Upgrade from the IC Imaging Control 1.0 driectly to the version 1.3, this error message may occur. The solution for this problem is to deinstall the 1.3 version first, then deinstall the 1.0 version. After doing so, install the 1.3 version again.

Best regards
Stefan
IC Support

This message was originally posted by Stefan in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
August 14, 2002, 11:26:47
Hello,
I don't think that I ever had the IC Imaging Control 1.0 installed on my PC. I think I upgraded from version 1.1 to version 1.3 actually. Anyway, I opened "Control Panel" -> "Add/Remove programs" and removed anything that had to do with IC ImagingControl (ICImagingControl 1.3, SonyAddOn). I couldn't find an ICImagingControl 1.0, nor an ICImagingControl 1.1, in "Add/Remove programs" to uninstall.

After deinstalling I ran the following programs (in order of succesion):

1) C:\ic01f_sp1\ICImagingControl\setup.exe

2) C:\ic01f_sp1\Service Pack\IC13SP1Setup.exe

3) C:\icsp2\IC13SP2Setup.exe

4) C:\sony_addon\Setup.exe

I'm sorry but the problem persists! I still get a "virtual function call" everytime after restarting windows. My Visual Basic 6.0 is installed after Visual Basic 5.0. I use WinXP.

Ole

This message was originally posted by Ole Jakobsen in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
August 15, 2002, 10:01:11
Hello,

Please zip up your project and send to support@imagingcontrol.com

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.