PDA

View Full Version : DV acq. using Labview

Unregistered
July 30, 2002, 15:04:58
Is it possible to use IC to acquire video data into Labview? I have managed to get my dv device returned in the device list using labview 6, dont know where to go from there though... thanks in advance,
Richard Hill.

This message was originally posted by R.Hill in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 31, 2002, 15:49:19
Hello,

the easiest way, is to save the image with the methods
"MemorySnapImage" and after that "MemoSaveImage". The image is saved into a BMP file.

Best regards
Stefan
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 31, 2002, 15:49:20
Hello,

the easiest way, is to save the image with the methods
"MemorySnapImage" and after that "MemoSaveImage". The image is saved into a BMP file.

Best regards
Stefan
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

polzleitner
November 13, 2003, 20:57:19
I just installed the DFG 1394 and wanted to use it with Labview 6.1. The DFG appears in the Windows device list as a video device, not a IEEE camera, so Labviews MAX would not find it. Does anyone know how get the DFG1394 working with Labview's IMAQ tools (or do I have to write a DLL to call from Labview?).

Thanks for any help,

Cheers,

Wolfgang

Johannes Vogel
December 19, 2003, 18:12:13
Hello,

The DFG/1394-1e is not a DCAM compliant device. Therefore, it is not recognized by NIs EEE1394 driver. Please write a mail to support@imagingcontrol.com and ask for help.