PDA

View Full Version : Video Freeze

Unregistered
July 3, 2002, 13:41:19
When viewing recorded footage from a Sony Firewire DV Camera, the video will freeze up when I scroll the video backwards (in a video viewer). I've recently moved to XP, and had no problems before that (Or didn't trigger it by moving backwards).

Thanks,
Dale

This message was originally posted by Dale in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 3, 2002, 18:47:11
Hello,
if you scroll the video, even the display of the camcorder looks kind of weird. It is possible that the display freezes while you are scrolling.
By the way, are you using IC Imaging Control to display the video ?

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 4, 2002, 02:49:42
I'm using the movie control from www.shrinkwrapvb.com to display the video, because the IC Imaging Control can't load videos from file (last I checked).

This message was originally posted by Dale in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 4, 2002, 13:52:07
Hello,

IC Imaging Control is a toolkit for programming video sources like cameras, frame grabbers and camcorders. Therefore it does not provide functionality to play back an AVI file.
I am afraid, I cannot help you because I do not know the movie control from www.shrinkwrapvb.com.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.