PDA

View Full Version : Running the IC Imaging Control in PHP pages.

Unregistered
July 1, 2002, 14:56:35
Hello, I have an PHP application in a Apache Web Server (Linux). I need capture Image Files by PC-Card grabbers an put this files into DataBase Oracle throw PHP pages.

I can utility any of your products? How?

Thanks,

This message was originally posted by Antonio Fernández in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 1, 2002, 17:52:20
Hello,
IC Imaging Control runs on Win2k and XP only. If your video source hardware is attached to a PC running under Win2k or XP and if this hardware has a WDM stream class driver, you can use IC Imaging Control to grab images and save these images to a network directory (using SAMBA on the linux machine).

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 2, 2002, 14:47:49
Ok, My Pc client fulfills the characteristics that you indicate me. But I want to use yours product incrusted as an OCX inside my page PHP that this is in the server and is this page the one that dialogue with the OCX recovers the file and stores it in the BD.

This message was originally posted by Antonio Fernández in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 2, 2002, 15:46:24
Hello,
this doesnt work because the OCX has to run on the machine where the video source is connected to, and this machine has to run under Win2k or XP.
IC Imaging Control is close cuppled to the hardware rather than the client of a client/server concept. With reagard to your application, IC Imaging Control is a part of the server.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.