PDA

View Full Version : Stability in XP

Unregistered
July 1, 2002, 11:47:20
Hi

Are there any known issues using a Brooktree/conexant 878 based card in XP? I ask because I've built a fairly simple program but am getting the odd blue screen appear. Could be 101 things causing it I know but if there are any known issues...

This message was originally posted by Liz in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 1, 2002, 12:53:02
Hello,

what kind of driver are you using (driver manufacturer and version)?

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 4, 2002, 10:31:09
Hi

Tried it with a couple the last being from a company called provideo and I still got the odd blue screen in XP. It seems to happen mainly when connecting/disconnecting and when running other software at the same time.

Like I say - it may be the driver(s) as the version number for all drivers I tried was 5.0.0.24 and I believe Conexant have released a new version, however this is for TV type cards and not multi-port cards which is what I am using. The odified drivers for multi-port cards seem to get the odd blue screen problem.

This message was originally posted by Liz in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
July 4, 2002, 13:56:16
Hello,

Please send us the driver you are using via email to the following address :
support@imagingcontrol.com

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.