PDA

View Full Version : Download prerecorded video

Unregistered
June 27, 2002, 09:27:37
Is it possible to download video that is in the memory of the camera? I've looked through the sample applications and have not found it.

Dale

This message was originally posted by Dale in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
June 28, 2002, 10:04:27
Hello Dale,
I am afraid, I do not understand your question. What kind of camera do you have in mind?

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
June 28, 2002, 11:48:25
My apologies...I'm using a sony firewire camera. When I tape a video, it records it on a tape in the camera. I need to download the video from the camera, sometime after taping. Is this possible?
Dale

This message was originally posted by Dale in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
June 28, 2002, 11:55:26
Hello Dale,
if you are using a DV camcorder with FireWire interface it is absolutely no problem to capture the video stream with IC Imaging Control. Since Version 1.3 IC Imaging Control provides functions that allow to control the drive (play, stop, rewind etc.).

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.