PDA

View Full Version : When??

Unregistered
November 29, 2001, 14:49:07
I've been waiting for the IC Imaging Control for a while now... when will the control be released?

This message was originally posted by Wim in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 29, 2001, 15:39:44
Hello Wim

We hope to have the product ready for shipment at the end of next week.

If you supscribe to the IC Imaging Control <a href="/ic/newsletter/subscribe/">newsletter</a>, you will receive an email as soon as the software is available.

Best regards

Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 30, 2001, 12:21:45
Will you include support for tuners (tv & radio), like the Hauppauge card (with WDM driver)? I see that you have a property to set the input channel (svideo, cable, ...), but not the channel/frequency itself... (as specified by DirectShow)

This message was originally posted by Wim in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 30, 2001, 14:32:25
Hello Wim

At the moment IC Imaging Control does not support tuner support. This will have to be added in a update. But I have to admit that there are features which will be added with a higher priority, i.e. VCR / CamCorder navigation, Codec parameter setup and event driven image bunffer access.

Best regards

Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 7, 2001, 19:08:30
The trial version is now ready for download.

http://www.icimagingcontrol.com/ic/downloads/trial/index.php

This message was originally posted by Shane Jennings in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.