PDA

View Full Version : xcd-x700 driver

Unregistered
May 22, 2002, 22:58:20
are these the correct name of drivers to do trigger grabs in VB6 for
sony xcd-x700 cameras. kstvtune.ax,kswdmcap.ax,ksxbar.ax,vfwwdm32.dll
thanks for your reply, bill

This message was originally posted by BILL in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
May 24, 2002, 18:11:26
Hello,
These files are part of the kernel streaming framework and are not related to the sony wdm driver.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
May 24, 2002, 21:05:05
are these drivers updated periodically. is the latest one called SOnyfcam.sys
My sony document is dated 1/9/02 and states that this driver doesnot function under Window XP. Will I be able to design systems with XP?

This message was originally posted by BILL in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
May 30, 2002, 13:00:51
Hello Bill,
Sonyfcam.sys is a special driver for Sony DCAM cameras that is much more powerful than the DCAM driver included in XP ( i.e. the Sonyfcam.sys provides trigger functionality).
The original installation is based on a batch file and may not work under XP. We did an installtion based on an .inf file. This installtion works under XP. I will send our installation by mail.

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 8, 2002, 15:18:12
Johannes,

I need the xcd-x700 driver to trigger the camera from VC or .net.
( XP and 2000)
Can you please send me the ini file?

All my best,
Sanda

This message was originally posted by Sanda-Ioana Morar in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
November 8, 2002, 15:52:14
Hello Sandra,

Please download the complete driver (Installation guide is included) from our website:

http://www.1394imaging.com/products/cameras/xcdx700/sonywdm_dr.zip

Best regards
Johannes
IC Support