PDA

View Full Version : VideoWindow sizing

Unregistered
May 16, 2002, 18:38:18
Hi!
I have just downloaded a trial version of your imaging control driver. I'm using a FireWire DV camera.

I just had a look at your FirstApp.vbp sample program for Visual Basic. I choose the setting RGB24(720x256) for my camera. My problem is that when I resize the frmMain window the ICImagingControl resizes to fit the frmMain window as it should, BUT: The videoimage in the ICImagingControl doesn't resize to fit the new size of the ICImagingControl?! It is merely clipped - not stretched.

I tried to look at boolean properties like PanAuto/ZoomAuto in the ICImagingControl properties - do they have anything to do with my problem? The properties were designated as being not available (n/a). Why?

A solution to the abovementioned problem is necessary if I'm to use your product in a commercial product that I'm developing right now.

Please help.
Kind regards,
Ole Jakobsen

This message was originally posted by Ole Jakobsen in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
May 21, 2002, 13:24:01
Hi Ole,

IC Imaging Control will not resize the image itself if you resize the controls height and width. So the image is clipped.
You can control the display and size of the images on your own as shown in the
"vb6\Display Buffer" example.

The parameters pan and zoom you wanted to use are available, if your
camera supports these parameters to be controlled by the Firewire port.

Best regards
Stefan
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.