View Full Version : Next version release date?

February 28, 2002, 15:28:00
I purchased a DFG/1394-1 from The Imaging Source back in January; I decided to buy this product because it came with the Visual Basic control required to incorporate it into test automation software we are developing. I was rather dismayed to find that the version shipped with the product was not a working copy of the software. I was directed to download a demo version of the upgrade (version 1.1) and told that a full version of the software would be available for download in February.

The pop-up window that shows up whenever I use the control is now informing me that I have only about 30 days left to use this demo version. Can I expect to see a full version (without this pop-up window) any time soon?

This message was originally posted by Keith Willson in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

March 8, 2002, 16:23:45
Hello Keith,
There must be a misunderstanding. There is an update for all who purchased a DFG/1394-1. I will send you the information for the download via email.

Best Regards
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.