PDA

View Full Version : Next version release date?

Unregistered
February 28, 2002, 14:28:00
I purchased a DFG/1394-1 from The Imaging Source back in January; I decided to buy this product because it came with the Visual Basic control required to incorporate it into test automation software we are developing. I was rather dismayed to find that the version shipped with the product was not a working copy of the software. I was directed to download a demo version of the upgrade (version 1.1) and told that a full version of the software would be available for download in February.

The pop-up window that shows up whenever I use the control is now informing me that I have only about 30 days left to use this demo version. Can I expect to see a full version (without this pop-up window) any time soon?

This message was originally posted by Keith Willson in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
March 8, 2002, 15:23:45
Hello Keith,
There must be a misunderstanding. There is an update for all who purchased a DFG/1394-1. I will send you the information for the download via email.

Best Regards
Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.