PDA

View Full Version : IC and Delphi ?

Unregistered
December 11, 2001, 11:43:44
Is it possible to use IC with Borland Delphi ?

This message was originally posted by Jan-Gerd Frerichs in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 11, 2001, 12:54:17
Dear Mr. Frerichs

Currently, only Visual Basic 6 and Visual C++ 6 are supprted. It may work with Delphi, but there are no sample programs or help files available, and it has not been tested. There are, however, plans to support Delphi and .NET in the near future.

Johannes
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
December 12, 2001, 16:00:59
Hello Mr. Frerichs,

yes it is possible. I am testing IC and the FireWire Adapter DFG/1394-1 for a period of one week now and I am using Borland Delphi 6.0 C/S. At the moment I am using the ActiveX Control, because the documentation of the C++ Library isn't available now. As soon as it is I will decide for my own, which is the more efficient way.
The ActiveX Control includes without any bigger problems in the Delphie IDE and works well with the Object-Inspector.

Heiko Vollstedt
ilis gmbh, Erlangen

This message was originally posted by Heiko Vollstedt in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.

Unregistered
January 28, 2002, 18:41:07
IC Imaging Control 1.1 has successfully been tested with Delphi 5. There are no special sample programs or help files available for Delphi, but it was straightforward to convert the Visual Basic sample programs to Delphi code, and they did work without a problem.

Note that only the IC Imaging Control ActiveX can be used with Delphi. The C++ class library requires Microsoft VisualC++, and will not work with Delphi, or C++ Builder.

Johannes,
IC Support

This message was originally posted by IC Support in the old IC Imaging Control Support Forum.