PDA

View Full Version : DMK41 live view on but no images

1ponders
May 7, 2017, 09:39:28
New poster, long time DMK user. I've come up against a problem I've not had before. I see there have been a number of Windows 10 issues so to resolve the issue I've uninstalled all DMK drivers and IC Capture. Rebooted. Installed fresh downloaded software for IC Capture and Drivers. I've checked Device manager and check for driver updates and everything is fine according the DM.

I have added these screen dumps from opening IC Capture after connecting the DMK41AU02.AS. At first there is just a black screen. Then once I start to make adjustments the error message comes up.

Is there something I'm missing in the installation process?

Thanks in advance.
Paul

Stefan Geissler
May 8, 2017, 09:33:33
I already answered at http://www.theimagingsourceforums.com/forumdisplay.php?17-Astronomy-Cameras-Support-Forum

However, the last screen shot is unexpected. In order to narrow that down, I would need to know computer model and brand and exact Windows version and build number returned by "winver" program. Also some virus scanners tend to block USB transfer these times.

1ponders
May 8, 2017, 13:00:40
Yes I saw the post re the update and installed the update with no effect. I haven't received the last not responding message again since then.

Stefan Geissler
May 8, 2017, 14:37:17
Hi

You also tried lower frame rates?

1ponders
May 10, 2017, 17:51:21
Thank you for your reply Stefan. Yes I have tried the fix put out by Microsoft as well as update troubleshooter and a range of other Microsoft option to no avail. My windows 10 does not want to clear the problem and install updates. I continually get Update Failed for all updates I have downloaded. I will have to contact Microsoft and see if there is a solution.