PDA

View Full Version : Using Software trigger in c# Camera DFK 72AUC02

yuki.fachry
April 21, 2017, 04:59:48
Hello

I Have Camera DFK 72AUC02, but i want using software trigger in my source code.
Please Solve this issue.

Stefan Geissler
April 21, 2017, 08:38:55
Hello Yuki

You need two functions:

private void Set_Trigger_Enable_Switch(TIS.Imaging.ICImagingCon trol IC, bool OnOff )
{
if( IC.DeviceValid)
{
TIS.Imaging.VCDSwitchProperty SwitchItf;
SwitchItf = (TIS.Imaging.VCDSwitchProperty)IC.VCDPropertyItems .FindInterface(TIS.Imaging.VCDIDs.VCDID_TriggerMod e,

TIS.Imaging.VCDIDs.VCDElement_Value,
TIS.Imaging.VCDIDs.VCDInterface_Switch);
if( SwitchItf != null )
{
SwitchItf.Switch = OnOff;
}
}
}

void PushTriggerSoftware_Trigger(TIS.Imaging.ICImagingC ontrol ic)
{
if( ic.DeviceValid == true )
{
TIS.Imaging.VCDButtonProperty Property;
Property = (TIS.Imaging.VCDButtonProperty)ic.VCDPropertyItems .FindInterface(TIS.Imaging.VCDIDs.VCDID_TriggerMod e,
TIS.Imaging.VCDIDs.VCDElement_SoftwareTrigger, TIS.Imaging.VCDIDs.VCDInterface_Button);
if (Property != null)
{
Property.Push();
}
}
}

After you opened the camera, before you start the live video stream, you enable the trigger with

Set_Trigger_Enable_Switch(ICImagingControl1, true );

Then you can continue. When an image is needed, you push the software trigger with:

PushTriggerSoftware_Trigger(ICImagingControl1);

In order to handle the image, you need some preparations before starting the live video.

ICImagingControl1.LiveCaptureContinuous = true;

This line advises IC Imaging Control to save each incoming image automatically in the internal ring
buffer.
Then you must implement the IC Imaging Control's ImageAvailable event. This is automatically called,
when a new frame arrives and you can access the image buffer.

I suggest you create a C# IC Imaging Control 3.4 Dialog Application with the IC wizard in Visual
Studio (not 2017...) and enable automatic image processing. Then you add the code from above and
play with it.