PDA

View Full Version : Unity + Vuforia Support

ecornwell
November 28, 2016, 05:46:58
I am currently using the DFK AFUP031-M12 autofocus camera and am wanting to use it to develop applications using Unity (Unity3D) and Vuforia for inspection purposes. Are there any packages available for me to import the camera API into Unity for C# development? I am wanting to access the camera API for camera rotation, focus push, and ROI.

Thanks

Stefan Geissler
November 28, 2016, 09:07:48
Hi

We only provide our IC Imaging Control C# SDK.https://www.theimagingsource.com/support/downloads-for-windows/software-development-kits-sdks/icimagingcontrol/

How to integrate that with your software, you may ask the authors of it. I must admit, I never worked with Vuforia.

ecornwell
November 29, 2016, 03:21:54
Stefan,
Unity can import a VB 9.0 DLL...what DLL can I use from the .NET SDK to access the camera settings and where is it located?

Thanks

Stefan Geissler
November 29, 2016, 09:04:30
Unity can import a VB 9.0 DLL...what DLL can I use from the .NET SDK to access the camera settings and where is it located?

Good question. What about the TIS.Imaging.ICImagingcontrol.DLL? It is located in the Global Assembly Cache and in the "Common Files" directory.