PDA

View Full Version : VCD Property Inspector issue

javierp
April 8, 2016, 09:36:23
Hi!

I have an issue with VCD Propery Inspector. I use it to read the absolute values of the properties, but if the resolution of the camera is more than 640x480, the images of the live video are cut, it only shows a partial image.

I can't find the source code of this app to make changes by myself.

Please, can you modify this app to view the entire image? It would be great if also allows maximize the window.

Thank you!

Stefan Geissler
April 8, 2016, 11:21:36
Hello

You can do that on your own. The source code of the VCD Property Inspector is in
c:\Users\<your account name>\Documents\IC Imaging Control 3.4\samples\C# 2010\List VCDProperties\List VCDProperties\

The IC Property "LiveDisplayDefault" must be set to false, the LivedisplayWidth to IC.Width and LiveDisplayHeight to IC.Height. Then you are done.

javierp
April 8, 2016, 12:16:36
Hello

You can do that on your own. The source code of the VCD Property Inspector is in
c:\Users\<your account name>\Documents\IC Imaging Control 3.4\samples\C# 2010\List VCDProperties\List VCDProperties\

The IC Property "LiveDisplayDefault" must be set to false, the LivedisplayWidth to IC.Width and LiveDisplayHeight to IC.Height. Then you are done.

Hi!

I cannot find this folder. Which file contains this code in download area?

Thank you!

Stefan Geissler
April 8, 2016, 12:47:44
It is the samples directory of IC Imaging Control. Installed automatically during setup. In case you use Visual Studio.....

javierp
April 8, 2016, 13:06:55
Ok, I reinstalled the .net sdk and now I can see it.

Thank you!