PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "Auto" exposure in IC Imaging Control 3.3

leopoldarnault
April 8, 2015, 16:00:36
Hello,

I recently changed my version of IC Imaging Control, I now work on the 3.3 version instead of 3.1 in order to have access to the absolute value of exposure time (the VCDAbsoluteValueProperty doesn't work with the older version). I use DMK41AU02 on Windows XP.

My problem is that with the 3.3 version, "Auto" exposure is always set to true and I can't access the range and the absolute values (when I uncheck the "Auto" exposure box in the Property Page of "VCD Property Inspector" and change the exposure manually, "Auto" is automatically reset to true and sometimes the program crashes).

What I have to do is to open the VCD Property Inspector of the 3.1 version, uncheck "Auto" exposure and go back to the VCD Property Inspector of the 3.3 version in order to modify exposure manually. But when I disconnect the device from my PC and reconnect it, "Auto" exposure is always set to true like before.

What can I do to make everything work with the 3.3 version?

Thanks,

Léopold

Stefan Geissler
April 14, 2015, 10:30:30
Léopold

I suggest to exchange the camera driver too. The download link is http://www.theimagingsource.com/en_US/support/downloads/details/icwdmuvccamtis/
For Windows XP I recommend version 2.4.14, but you can try newer drivers too.

leopoldarnault
April 21, 2015, 09:32:19
Hello,

Thank you for your answer. The 2.7.32 version works well.

Léopold