PDA

View Full Version : iCap 2.3 and Skyris 132m camera image adjustment settings available

saguaro
November 9, 2014, 15:50:04
I'm using iCap 2.3 with my Skyris 132m camera. When using iCap, the only adjustments to the brightness and contrast of the image that are available are exposure time and gain. However, I notice there are several other toolbar options (sharpness, gamma, etc.) that are not enabled for making adjustments. I am using the recommended Y800 mode as explained in the user manual.

Can someone please tell me how to enable the other settings? Or, am I limited to only being able to adjust gain and exposure? Thanks.

Stefan Geissler
November 10, 2014, 08:17:59
Hello

The camera supports only the settings, that are active. There are many posts like yours in the forum.

However, if your camera is a USB camera, install driver 2.7.9, it implements these properties in software.

http://www.theimagingsource.com/en_US/support/downloads/details/icwdmuvccamtis/

saguaro
November 10, 2014, 14:47:41
Stefan,

Thanks for your quick and helpful reply. I installed the driver 2.7.9 and now in addition to brightness, gain, and exposure, I also now have available in iCap three additional settings (contrast, sharpness, and gamma). Thank you!