PDA

View Full Version : Image quality with DFK 42BUC03

Filou
May 26, 2014, 09:21:13
Dear Stephan,

The images displayed by my two cameras have a difference in brightness even putting a filter NFD.
Also, some chromatic aberrations appears and it penalizes the overall rendering. This prevents me from doing stereovision simulations and block me till now.

Please have a look on the two attached images and let me know how I can solve this problem.

Thank you in adavance for your help,

Best Regards,

Stefan Geissler
May 30, 2014, 15:42:14
Hello

There is still too much light for this sensor. There are too many overexposed parts in the image. Therefore, it behaves in this way. Please close the iris of your lens to reduce the amount of light.

The behavior is caused by the sensor.

Filou
June 2, 2014, 08:48:34
Hello

There is still too much light for this sensor. There are too many overexposed parts in the image. Therefore, it behaves in this way. Please close the iris of your lens to reduce the amount of light.

The behavior is caused by the sensor.

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for responding. Indeed, all your remarks are pretty relevant, but I haven't no iris on my lens.

Kind Regards

Stefan Geissler
June 2, 2014, 10:01:23
Hi

Thank you for responding. Indeed, all your remarks are pretty relevant, but I haven't no iris on my lens.

Then you should consider, whether this camera model is the correct one for your purpose.