PDA

View Full Version : IC Capture thinks my DMK21au04.as is a color camera

jimbo
May 15, 2014, 02:17:35
I have owned my DMK21au04.as for several years now and it has worked great. I use IC Capture and Firecapture to operate the camera, both have worked fine in the past. My AVI files now give an error in AVIStack. I noticed that the CODEC listed was DIB instead of Y800 in PIPP. These files were recorded with Firecapture, which obviously thought it was recording with a color camera. I then recorded some test files with IC Capture, which DID record in Y800, but upon loading them in PIPP, it asked if I wanted to debayer them. IC Capture also gives me an option to debayer the video feed, indicating that it thinks my camera is color.

I installed the camera on my desktop and it works fine, debayer option is grayed out, creates fully compliant Y800 mono images that load in all my software.

I reinstalled the driver on my imaging laptop to see if that would solve the problem, but it is still doing the same thing. I am not sure how this has gotten corrupted. Any help would be appreciated!

Jimmy Eubanks

Stefan Geissler
May 15, 2014, 12:32:08
Is it possible, you changed to WIndows 8 / 8.1?

Pls try driver 2.6.5 or the 2.7.5 beta from http://www.theimagingsource.com/en_US/support/downloads/