View Full Version : Negative exposure and bad numbers of gain from inside Labview

December 24, 2013, 08:49:07
Hello. Im having a problem with the Gain/Exposure settings of my camera (DMK 23GP031). The labview program is working OK but after moving it to a freshly installed computer (same Win7 operating system, Labview 2013 on both computers, etc), it's giving me negative exposures numbers after closing the Device Properties dialog (for example: after selecting 1/1000 it shows up as -9) and inside that same dialog something is wrong with the gain, which lacks the dB units (it changes from 4 to 63 in steps of 1). I tried reinstalling the IC Labview extension, the GigE cam setup and the iccapture setup that I downloaded from your site, but it doesn't work.

When I access the same Device Properties dialog from IC Capture, the gain appears correctly in dB and the camera works OK.

Any idea how to solve it?

Stefan Geissler
January 6, 2014, 12:14:46

I can suggest the standard procedure firstly:

Download and install the current GigE Vision driver software and also the current IC LabVIEW Extenstion. Then try again.

The download location is http://www.theimagingsource.com/en_US/support/downloads/