PDA

View Full Version : DMK21AU618 not seen

fast Freddie
October 23, 2013, 11:28:43
Been using my DMK for a while, but a few days ago, IC didn't see the cam. It did however see my DBK when I connected that. Tried to load the driver again from the disc but the wizard said there was no cam. I returned the cam to the supplier who tested it on their computer and it worked fine so it is not a cam issue.
I uninstalled IC capture and now that the cam is back, I have connected it to my laptop, inserted the disc, run the install driver option, selected USB, but again the wizard says there is no cam connected. Any ideas what I can do next?
Thanks
Freddie

fast Freddie
October 23, 2013, 11:35:21
Quick update. When I connect my DBK to the same lead, same port, the wizard sees that cam immediately.

Michael Kirmse
October 23, 2013, 11:39:49
Does the camera show up correctly in the device manager? Does the device manager display any errors for the device?

fast Freddie
October 23, 2013, 12:02:56
Hi, thanks for your reply, but problem now solved with some further help from the supplier, FLO. I found the device manager saw the cam but said there was no driver, odd that the install wizard didn't see the cam. I hit the trouble shoot in device manager and after ~ a minute a message popped up saying a DMK was installed !!!

Michael Kirmse
October 23, 2013, 12:35:32
Ok, thank you for the feedback.