PDA

View Full Version : Driver upgrade problem DMK23F274

Boonping
June 5, 2013, 11:46:20
Dear all,

Previously, I am using the driver version 5.0.5.300 for my DMK23F274 camera previously and it seems that the computer can read my camera. However, after I update the driver to the latest one (version v5.0.8.314) it seems that windows no longer recognise the camera.

Any idea what is the problem?

Best regards,
Boon Ping

Michael Kirmse
June 5, 2013, 14:50:59
Dear Boon Ping,

When you start the driver setup, does it show a device on the first page? If so, please try to install the driver again.
If the setup does not show the device, does it show up in the device manager? Maybe with a strange name or error code?

Boonping
June 5, 2013, 15:42:48
Dear Micheal,

Thanks for the reply.

This is the image before I install the new driver using version 5.05. 1571

Then during the driver setup, which show the device name. 1572

After the installation of the new driver version 5.08. The device manager show a yellow exclamation and says the driver doesn't work. 1573

You can see the pictures that the two different versions shows the name of the device but the latter version gives a problem.

Best regards,
Boon Ping

Boonping
June 6, 2013, 14:20:52
Hi Micheal,

Thanks for the help.

There are no more problems with my driver. It's my fireWire card which cause the problem. After the fireWire card runs at the correct speed, the device manager seems to be okay.

Although the camera now don't run at the maximum speed (20fps for Y800 and 15fps for Y16), other 3 frame rates are still running fine.

Best regards,
BP

Best regards,
Boon Ping