PDA

View Full Version : No DBK 21AU618.AS image on screen

greencorner
June 1, 2013, 22:29:24
Hi

I've recently purchased this cam. I am using it with a Packard Bell DOT_M/U.UK/002 note book and Win 7. When first connected there was an image on the screen which enabled me to input the values recommended by Asimov in his tutorial 'How to use the IS DBK planet imager + Debayering' ie. settings to Y800 + Y800;1/60 sec; etc. All fine up to then.

I shut down the PC and when I re-booted later there was no image when I opened IC Capture. I got the message: The device 'DBK 21AU618.AS (15310087)' is in live mode, but does not seem to deliver images.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the cam driver and also IC Capture. I have changed the USB lead. As the CPU is an Intel Celeron processor 743 I have downloaded and activated the IS Processor Idle State Manager, but still no image.

I hope someone can help, please.

Tony

Tim Cassens
June 4, 2013, 14:29:30
I think I already answered to your email today.

oskar
July 19, 2013, 19:46:15
Hi Tim

Any chance you could tell me as I seem to be having the same problem. Feels like I'm missing something simple. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Stefan Geissler
July 23, 2013, 10:34:14
It was an RMA case. Please create a support case at http://www.imagingcontrol.com/en_US/support/case/