PDA

View Full Version : DFK 72AUC02-F driver for Windows CE6.0 and the lens selection

Ya TIAN
August 15, 2012, 20:04:36
Hi,

I bought an auto-focus usb camera DFK 72AUC02-F for my research, could you help me to figure out two questions?

1. i can not find the driver for the system WinCE.
2. which lens is suitable for my research? i want to use its auto-focus function and the field of view should be a little bit wide. The distance i am trying to focus is from 1m to 10m. I purchased two lens: TBL 12mm and TBL 16mm, but neither of them can get clear image. How can i achieve auto-focus?

Thanks,
Ya

Stefan Geissler
August 16, 2012, 09:11:53
Hi

1. i can not find the driver for the system WinCE.
Make sure, all necessry DirectShow components are installed and registered. Usually the quedit.dll is not registered. Try the standard driver from http://www.theimagingsource.com/en_US/support/downloads/
If this does not help, then there is no driver for this system.

2. which lens is suitable for my research? i want to use its auto-focus function and the field of view should be a little bit wide. The distance i am trying to focus is from 1m to 10m. I purchased two lens: TBL 12mm and TBL 16mm, but neither of them can get clear image. How can i achieve auto-focus?
I suppose, you screwed the lenses is as deep as possible. This is wrong and can damage the focus unit. You proceed as follows:
Target at 5m distance. Screw the lens in so the image is sharp. Now you can try to focus on shorter and longer distances.
The minilenses are focused by screwing them into the thread. If they are srcewed in to deep, they are fixed, but the image is unsharp and the focus unit can not move anymore.