PDA

View Full Version : Problem using DMK 41BU02.H camera in MatLab

baptj
April 19, 2012, 10:06:39
Hi,

I would like to use a DMK 41BU02.H camera with MatLab using the image acquisition toolbox. The camera seems to work corectly, I can take some picture and change several settings (such as the gain of the number of frame per trigger), but I don't really understand how to change the exposure time of the camera. In IC Capture the exposure time can be chosen between 1/10000s and 30s but in the MatLab toolbox under "exposure" I can only enter an interger number between -13 and 4... and I don't quite understand how the two are related...
I saw in an another thread on the forum that for a trouble with MatLab you suggested to install something called setup_tisimaq located in the "Extra" folder of the CD, the problem is that I don't have this file on my CD. If it can solve my problem where can I download it ? (I can't find it on your website)

Thanks for your response.

Best Regards

Baptiste

Stefan Geissler
April 19, 2012, 10:42:31
Hi

In the "extras" directory of the CD ROM that came with your camera should be a "setup_tisimaq_1.0.0.21.exe" file. It contains a plugin for Matlab 10. This should allow to configure the camera in the correct way. You may select the 648x484 resolution and enable binning via the properties.
After installation of the plugin, you must enter "imaqregister("tisimaq.dll")" in matlab.

If this setup is missing on your CD ROM, please cerate a request at http://www.imagingcontrol.com/support/case/

baptj
April 19, 2012, 11:47:34
Hi!

Thanks for the quick answer, as I said I can't find the file you are talking about. In the "extras" folder of my CD ROM I only have 4 files :
- fpmsetup.exe
- iccexternallightsetup.exe
- icvb6runtimesetup.exe
- QuickDriverInstallerSetup.exe

So I guess I'am going to create a request at the link you gave me unless one of these files can help me...

Thanks again

Best Regards

Baptiste

Stefan Geissler
April 19, 2012, 11:50:38
Hello,

Please create a support case.