PDA

View Full Version : DMK 21Af04 Fireware Camera - Not deducting

Rathesh
April 3, 2012, 09:10:09
Hi,
I have used color camera's of imaging source so far. Recently I purchased two monochrome camera's. Where both the camera's was working fine initially. But suddenly both the camera's are not deducting in the IC capture and in my application. Camera is not at all deducting. Usually when we installing camera driver (s/w) if any of camera connected in the grabber card means it displays the camera name at the time of installation itself. But now even after i tried to uninstall and again re installed all supporting software's (IC capture, Imaging control...etc..), even then its not deducting. But with the same supporting software's and with the same grabber card, same PC I plugged color camera (Dfx 21Af04) It is working fine. So I feel that there is no issue with grabber card or drivers or PC. Kindly advice me on the same.

Thanks,
Ratheshg

Stefan Geissler
April 5, 2012, 16:34:26
Hello,

If the cameras are connected to the computer, are they listed in Windows Device Manager? If so, is an error code shown?

Rathesh
April 10, 2012, 07:31:31
Stefan,
The cameras are not listed in the windows device manager.

Stefan Geissler
April 10, 2012, 10:15:42
Hello Rathesh,

I am afraid the camera are broken. Therefore you should go in contact with your camera dealer to start the RMA process for repair or exchange.