PDA

View Full Version : Compatibility issues with Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7)

GMGZ9
December 29, 2011, 16:52:11
Are there any issues with Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7), when using the IC Capture utility. I have a Camera= DMM 72buc02-ML. IC Capture 2.2. The Camera driver & IC Capture utility loaded from the supplied CD-ROM on PCs using Windows 7 64bit & Windows-XP with no problems. The IC Capture utility takes a long time to find the device on my embedded target with WES7 as the OS. After selecting the device, it hangs so badly that it can't even be closed with the task manager. The device manager indicates that the driver is loaded. I have not yet loaded our own software to test the camera on the embedded target. Our software does work on a desktop OS with the device. I do need the IC Capture utility to work on the target. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem ??

Stefan Geissler
January 2, 2012, 11:40:06
Hello,

Please make sure, all DirectShow components are installed and registered on your embedded system. Please refer to Microsoft for a list of needed DLLs.