PDA

View Full Version : IC 3.2, OverlayBitmapAtPath Display, the LiveVideo flips horizontally with DFx21AF04

blumenkistl
September 7, 2011, 20:20:15
just switched to the new version 3.2 of IC Imaging Control.
Now after enabling "OverlayBitmapAtPath Display", the LiveVideo flips horizontally - this happens only with the Firewire DFx21AF04, but not with the USB DFx22AUC03. strange thing.
This can also be reproduced with the sample program "Creating an Overlay". (c# 2010)
Anybody else with this strange thing?

Michael Kirmse
September 9, 2011, 10:19:50
Hello blumenkistl,

we were able to reproduce the problem and it will be fixed in one of the next versions of ICI. You may work around this problem by using the rotate flip filter, or by using another video format.

blumenkistl
September 9, 2011, 16:34:42
have installed the latest driver 4.4.1 - after rebooting, the horizontal flip is not happening again.

blumenkistl
September 9, 2011, 16:56:14
sorry was not correct, it flips not always. i will wait for the update of IC3.2

Michael Kirmse
September 12, 2011, 08:32:28
Dear blumenkistl,

unfortunately I have to inform you that this is hard to fix bug and it will take some time until this will be updated.

it flips not always
Could you please describe this more precise? When does it flip? This might help us to fix the problem.

blumenkistl
September 15, 2011, 11:05:29
sorry, i mean it flips always if i am enabling the overlay for display only. (PathPositions.Display)
The flipping does not occur if enabling PathPositions.Display together with PathPositions.Device or PathPositions.Sink.
i have decided for now not to use the LiveDisplay of the ICImagingcontrols.