PDA

View Full Version : How do I get 30fps from my DBK 21AU04.as?

Robuck
September 5, 2011, 14:12:14
Hi,

Can anyone help me with getting 30 fps out of my DBK21AU04.as?

I set it to 30 fps and set exposure time to 1/30 sec. Each time I do this I only get 15fps.

I was under the impression that 1/30 sec exposure is what is needed to get 30fps and this definitely isn't working.

Why don't Imaging Source issue instruction manuals with their cameras?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Stefan Geissler
September 5, 2011, 15:12:19
Hi,

Its an issue in the published IC Capture version. Please send a support request at http://www.imagingcontrol.com/en_US/support/case/ so I can send a newer version to you.

Robuck
September 6, 2011, 08:33:19
Thanks Stefan, I will!

Robuck
September 8, 2011, 08:43:06
Stefan,

There's a lot of 'required' fields on your support request form that are difficult to understand. I have to enter a company, yet I am just a normal single consumer. I don't represent a business. I'm asked to say which edition I have yet mine is just called IC Capture 2.1, for which there is no option to select. What does 'PC model' mean? Does that mean 'is it a Laptop or desktop?' My processor is just a Pentium for which there is no option just several different Pentium's... none of which are mine. I have 3gb of Ram, again there is no option to select that. OS, no option for Windows 7, which is what I have. Language... what are all these options? I don't understand any of those strange codes and numbers.

Its a really un-user friendly support request form. Can you help with telling me what I should put for the above options.. or even better, just send me the 'newer version' you talked about to the email address affiliated to my profile here. My current version of IC Capture is 2.1.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stefan Geissler
September 8, 2011, 10:11:48
Hi

Simply leave fields you do not understand empty or fill in anything, so they are filled.

PC Model: Manufaturer and model name of your computer.

The support fields are done for programmers in machine vision. Therefore they may look a little bit strange to you.