PDA

View Full Version : Using Imaging Control without a GUI in .NET Assembly causes exception in mscorlib.dll

danielcoelho
October 28, 2010, 13:30:42
Hi.
I'm currently building a small C# Assembly to do simple operations with the DMK 22AUC03 camera.

I only make visible in the assembly methods to initialize the camera and grab images and a few of other simple operations.

I set the Device and VideoFormat parameters correctly but then I try to put the camera on LiveMode or try to grab an image and I get the exception:

"An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' occurred in mscorlib.dl".

The IC Capture 2.2 works fine and I ran the same code as an application instead of an assembly and it works fine too.

Can you please point me to the solution to this exception with hurry?

I'm using IC Imaging Control 3.1 with VS 2008 in a Win Vista.

Stefan Geissler
October 28, 2010, 15:29:43
Hello Daniel,

I would like you to create a support request here : http://www.imagingcontrol.com/en_US/support/case/ You will receive an answer, please reply on the answer with your project attached, so I can check it on my own.

Thank you.

danielcoelho
October 28, 2010, 15:42:04
Support Request Opened:
Open an IC Imaging Control Support Case
You have successfully opened the following support case:

Using Imaging Control without a GUI in .NET Assembly causes exception in mscorlib.dll

A member of the IC Imaging Control Support Team will contact you shortly.

Thank you for choosing IC Imaging Control as your image acquisition component.

I'll wait for a reply to send back the project copy.
Thank you for your time.

danielcoelho
October 28, 2010, 18:45:04
"It can be a problem with GCHandle / AppDomain. There is a workaround in IC Imaging Control 3.2"

The version 3.2 worked well.

Thank you for your time.