PDA

View Full Version : No live video after booting WIN7 with 2 DFx22AUC03

blumenkistl
September 27, 2010, 20:09:02
when i am booting my WIN7 64Bit with two attached DFx22AUC03 cams, then the live video i.e. from IC Capture 2.2 is black. But there is no error. After disconnecting and connecting the USB cams again, everything works fine. Is that a known problem?

Stefan Geissler
September 28, 2010, 08:36:35
I would like to know, whether you did a warm or a cold boot. If you did a warm boot, I suppose the camera is not informed about the restart and it thinks it is live mode running. In the boot, the drive asks the camera, whether it is busy. If so, it ignores the camera. This was the function for the FireWire cameras. I am not sure, whether the USB cameras behave in the sam way.

blumenkistl
September 28, 2010, 19:48:01
can't see the live video after both, cold and warm boot. i always have detach and attach the cameras to get a live video. (only 1 times after reboot) see the screen shot iccapture.jpg

Stefan Geissler
September 29, 2010, 09:05:17
If you see IC Capture saying 30 fps delivery frame rate, but the camera does not show anything meaningful, then you must disconnect and reconnect the camera. We are aware about this problem and search for a solution in the firmware.

You may create a support case at http://www.imagingcontrol.com/en_US/support/case/ so I can add you to my recall list for a firmware update, when the problem is fixed.

I am very sorry for this problem, we encountered it after starting the production.

blumenkistl
September 30, 2010, 19:19:53
thank you for your support - have opened a support case.

Natasa
March 19, 2012, 15:45:18
Anything new on this case? I have the same problem.

Stefan Geissler
March 19, 2012, 16:34:51
Please let me know the serial numbers of your cameras. You may also create a support case as mentioned above.