PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Flash Live Encoder and Pipe Renderer

pfr123
September 21, 2010, 13:32:25
Hello, as shown in a previous thread, I have installed the suggested new audio and video pipe filters. However the graph runs and renders properly, after conneting to an MV Video Pipe Renderer, Adobe Live Encoder fails to recognize the source, throwing the following error:

Problem with video capture device
Please verify that the video capture device is working correctly and is not already in use.

Any ideas on making pupe source to work under Adobe LME ?

Thanks

npadgett
January 19, 2011, 23:03:01
pfr123,

Marc posted a new set of pipe filters this morning. They now work with FMLE. The new filter version is 1.1.5.0. Make sure you unregister your current audio pipe filter before installing the new audio pipe filter.

Kazkin
January 22, 2013, 16:51:08
pfr123,

Marc posted a new set of pipe filters this morning. They now work with FMLE. The new filter version is 1.1.5.0. Make sure you unregister your current audio pipe filter before installing the new audio pipe filter.

Hello,

I am new to the MV Audio and Video Pipe Filters. How do I get them to work on my system? I have tried try load the .ax files into FMLE and AmaRec, but nothing shows up. Do I need to install a program from MV first? If so, what do I need? Here is the zip I found the .ax files in: http://www.montivision.com/download/updates/MVAudioVideopipeFilters.zip

Thank you!

Kazkin
January 22, 2013, 17:08:21
Hello,

I am attempting to use the pipe filers in FLME and AmaRec. Do I need to install the development kit in order to use the video pipe filters? I am new to all of this and unable to find answers on the forum due to the language not being in english :(

Kazkin
January 22, 2013, 17:56:28
I am getting the same error message. I have used the new filters after installing the developer kit. Using Adobe Flash Media Encoder Live 3.2

Marc Cymontkowski
January 23, 2013, 15:00:30
Hi,

The Problem got finally resolved!

Updated filters are available from:
http://www.montivision.com/download/updates/MVAudioVideoPipeFilters.zip

- Marc