PDA

View Full Version : DMK21AF04 no connect

Maxcs
August 25, 2010, 21:45:01
Hello:
I have a problem with my camera DMK21AF04. I carry more than three years using a desktop PC with Win XP 32bit, 4GB RAM Quad Core without any problems.
The last day the IC Capture not detected, nor change the cable, try another computer which also worked before and no.
Today, I left connected to the PC a few hours and noticed that the touch is hot, but there is no way for the computer to recognize it, or installing the IC Capture and reinstall drivers because I can not detect the camera.
I have not changed anything on the computer.
If anyone can help me resurrect it I will be very grateful.
Thanks
Maxcs

Stefan Geissler
August 26, 2010, 09:10:16
Hello,

I would like you to have a look in the Windows Device Manager and check whether the camera is listed somewhere. If no, I am afraid, the camera is broken. You may ask your camera dealer for repair conditions.

Maxcs
August 26, 2010, 10:17:45
Thanks Stefan.

The camera does not appear in the windows administrator.

What is it that can be broken?, If Its the Firewire port, i could for a new one is not more than desolder and solder the new one.

I live in the Canary Islands and the shipping and repair do not know if will be worth it.

Stefan Geissler
August 26, 2010, 15:54:31
Good question. However, as far as I know, you already asked your local dealer and he was in contact with me.

Maxcs
August 26, 2010, 22:38:36
The next week I see the dealer to send the camera, thanks