PDA

View Full Version : Icc Order Capture

Io35
August 25, 2010, 17:13:05
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I recently purchased a second hand 21AF04.AS DMK. No installation disk came with it and sold it to me told me he had no problem downloading from Imagesource. The case is to download it as it is a trial version to expire and I can not get another. What I can do? I hope to find the solution and share with you my doubts about this camera. I have sent several messages (three) to Imagesource but I have not received a response. A greeting.

Io35
August 25, 2010, 18:13:08
I have solved the problem from IS. Thanks

bwallan
August 25, 2010, 19:59:06
I recently purchased a second hand 21AF04.AS DMK. No installation disk came with it and sold it to me told me he had no problem downloading from Imagesource.

To download a fully operational IC Capture you require the Software Key printed on the disk case. I'd contact the person who sold you the camera and get, at the very least, this number.

bwa

Stefan Geissler
August 26, 2010, 08:11:58
To download a fully operational IC Capture you require the Software Key printed on the disk case. I'd contact the person who sold you the camera and get, at the very least, this number.
If the CD ROM is missing, then the case usually is also not available. But I wonder, why people get astronomy cameras without CD ROM, since the packages are packed here with CD ROM. I hope, we have no problem with it in the production line.