PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 Demo application not work

hurdes
April 16, 2010, 08:07:25
Hello, Im try Imaging Control SDK on Windows 7, bat it is not work. Im using Converter DFG/1394-1e, IC SDK 3.1 and converter driver from the original CD (same as IC SDK). When im run live view in Sample Demo Application (device settings is OK) application throw error ".. initializing filter graph: not enough resources ... in FilterGraph.cpp line 370."

Windows 7 is new instalation with all security fixes from windows update. Where are the problem? Jaroslav Hurdes

Stefan Geissler
April 16, 2010, 11:24:55
Dear Mr. Hurdes,

In Windows 7 is a 1394 bus driver issue. You must install the legacy driver for your 1394 bus. Then the DFG/1394-1e works fine.

You can load the legacy 1394 bus driver using the following steps: 1. In device manager, select the properties for the 1394 controller.

2. Select the 'Driver' page and 'Update Driver' button.

3. Select 'Browse my computer for driver software.'

4. Select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.'

5. Within the list of devices, you will see a device with '(Legacy).' This is the 1394 bus driver that previously shipped in Windows. Select this device and select 'Next.'

This will install the legacy 1394 bus driver on Windows 7. You can use the same steps, changing the device you select in step 5, to revert back to the new 1394 bus driver.