PDA

View Full Version : question about grab image

salv
April 15, 2010, 03:39:37
I want Grab Image From DMK31AG03 , and display in my own control, but not use Grabber::SetHWND. Than I overWrite FrameFilterImpl::transform to copy grab image data to my control. But when I call startlive(true), a black window appears(active movie), whick I do not want it appear. Then I call startlive(false) , But transform do not work. please help me to solve this problem.

Stefan Geissler
April 15, 2010, 11:27:24
Hello,

First of all, I would like you to check with the Demoapp or IC Capture, whether images are provided and you can see it. From my point of view, it looks like you do not receive images.

Please make sure, there are no 100mBit devices in your network. If there are 100mBit devices, you may try a very low frame rate. But this may does not help.

If you call startlive with parameter true or false, then your framefilter should be in use in any case, if it is inserted in the DevicePath.

salv
May 6, 2010, 09:47:10
The Questino is when I call startlive(true),it can grab image continuous,but when I call startlive(false), it only grab one image and stop. How can I call startlive(false) to grab image continuous?

Stefan Geissler
May 10, 2010, 12:13:05
Hello,

There should be no difference for snapImage() call, whether startlive has been called with the parameter false or true. The startLive parameter is only for the live display.

Did you try several snapImages() calls?