PDA

View Full Version : FrameFilterInfos problem...

konev
February 1, 2010, 13:10:47
Hi

I`m using IC LabView Extension and have a problem.
I need to use ROI filter, but FrameFilterInfos function not return the standard filters, count=0.
If I set the FrameFilterPath to C:\Program Files\Common Files\IC Imaging Control 3.1\bin\Win32 that contains DemoFilters_vc9.ftf - then FrameFilterInfos see it
It is seems that FrameFilterInfos do not see stdfilters.ftf

Thank You for responses...

Stefan Geissler
February 1, 2010, 13:56:38
Hello,

I have attached to this post a VI, that loads the ROI filter and allows to specify an ROI. Also there is a VI "IC_Clear.VI". This "IC Clear" should be the first VI connected to IC Imaging Control. It stops an possibly running live video stream and removes all filters, that have been loaded a previously starts of your VIs (LabVIEW does not clean up the controls after end of debugging).

Is the stdfilters.ftf file in your C:\Program Files\Common Files\IC Imaging Control 3.0 directory, where the OCX resides? I suppose, you use the OCX, not the .NET control.

konev
February 2, 2010, 06:43:26
Hello,

I have attached to this post a VI, that loads the ROI filter and allows to specify an ROI. Also there is a VI "IC_Clear.VI". This "IC Clear" should be the first VI connected to IC Imaging Control. It stops an possibly running live video stream and removes all filters, that have been loaded a previously starts of your VIs (LabVIEW does not clean up the controls after end of debugging).

Is the stdfilters.ftf file in your C:\Program Files\Common Files\IC Imaging Control 3.0 directory, where the OCX resides? I suppose, you use the OCX, not the .NET control.

Thank You for the answer

Unfortunally the VI "IC_Setroi" don`t work - error occurs at the "FrameFilterCreateString" function, I have attached a VI, that I use to test

Search returns two .ftf files: DemoFilters_vc9.ftf and stdfilter.ftf - without "s" at the end, but FrameFilterInfos see only DemoFilters_vc9.ftf.

I was reinstall Imaging Control and LabView Extension twice from disc and from site.

Can you send me stdfilters.ftf?

Stefan Geissler
February 2, 2010, 08:42:24
Hello,

you are right, I forgot to add the demofilters.ftf t to the latest IC LabVIEW Extension Setup. I attachted the demofilters.ftf to this post. You may download, unzip and copy it into the "Program Files\Common Files\IC Imaging Control 3" directory. Then the filter should be found.

I am very sorry for my fault.

konev
February 2, 2010, 08:57:39
Hello,

you are right, I forgot to add the demofilters.ftf t to the latest IC LabVIEW Extension Setup. I attachted the demofilters.ftf to this post. You may download, unzip and copy it into the "Program Files\Common Files\IC Imaging Control 3" directory. Then the filter should be found.

I am very sorry for my fault.

This file do not contain ROI filter...can you give stdfilters.ftf?...

Stefan Geissler
February 2, 2010, 13:25:21
I am sure, this file was in the setup....

konev
February 3, 2010, 08:37:44
I am sure, this file was in the setup....

Now all work, thank you

As written above - don`t know, I reinstall all twice...file "stdfilter.ftf", without "s" exist, but it is wrong - FrameFilterInfos don`t see it

Stefan Geissler
February 3, 2010, 08:56:26
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will correct the setup in the next minutes.