PDA

View Full Version : debayer in registax5 available

muphrid
December 22, 2009, 14:52:41
Hi everybody;

For those who are the owners of the one shot color DMK camera’s like me, meaning the DBK / DFK there is good news from Cor Berrevoets Registax. A new version of RegiStax is available from his website:-)
Now you can load a Avi that is larger than 1 or even 2 GB and needs to debayer. The Update 5.1.0.2 is available and debayering AVI's recorded with a Y800 codec and >2Gb works fine.

Muphrid

Kokatha man
December 23, 2009, 10:47:00
Hi muphrid - yep, the new full version was released yesterday/last night, it is a godsend for those of us with the OSC using Y800 and 1+Gb avi's that wanted the options in R5.....I made a post here recently letting people know when the trial version of this full release was created by Cor.....for which I'll modestly claim some credit for, by haranguing and advising him to do so....!:wink:smile-big:

muphrid
December 24, 2009, 13:08:20
Hi Kokata man;

Indeed I saw your massage a couple of day’s ago. Also I had a intensify mail contact about the debayer problem with Cor B. I must admit he responded very quick and effective so all the credits to mister B. We should remember that Registax is a freeware program and one of the best there is in compare with others who you have to pay for.
Any how I made my first almost 2 GB avi last night with Mars en succeeded without any problems trough this new Registax5 release. :-)But unfortunate the final result was a poor picture because of the moister air I think.
Cheers Muphrid.