PDA

View Full Version : icfiltercontainer.dll access violation

dpat12
February 27, 2009, 16:34:19
after installing new license version of ic3.06 . i am getting icfiltercontainer.dll access violation error . it was working fine for the trial version .

i have uninstalled trail version before installing license version .

Stefan Geissler
March 2, 2009, 09:00:03
First of all, usually it is not recommended to copy the classlib directories in your project folders. The DLLs (take care about debug and release versions!) is ok,but not the header and library files.

Please add the IC Imaging Control directories to the include and library files to your project.
Doing so, you do not need to copy the header and library files into your project folder.

Then make sure, you have copied the correct DLLs (debug or release) to the working directory of
your application. You may also copy the "*.vda" and "*.ftf" files too.

I am not sure, whether this really fixes your problem, because this error is new to us.

dpat12
April 17, 2009, 07:49:42
VCD property example and all other examples Filter inspector

throws access violation in call to m_Grabber.showDevicePage( m_hWnd );
VS2005 VC++ examples . I this there might be some problems with 3.0.6.1 i am not able to run any of those examples . how ever all of them were working in 3.0.3 when compiled with VC6.0

I have raised this issue previously also . so please let me know what to do .

Stefan Geissler
April 17, 2009, 09:05:53
Have there been other camera connected to your computer, that may be left drivers running, even the cameras are connected? This often creates null pointers or corrupted memory.

Also, why do you have 3.0.6.1? latest CD ROM version is 3.0.6.5. I have sent the download link by private message to you.

Aino
July 30, 2009, 11:25:57
Hello,

I have a similar problem with my program written with Borland Builder 2009:

I use a function to snap a certain number of pictures and save them to files. The general outline of my function is:

- Stopping the live stream, disabeling the trigger and starting the stream again
- implemented into a for-loop:
snapping an image, waiting for 70ms (due to image read out), saving to a file, waiting for a second

After starting the program, the function works fine for the first time, but after having called it once, another call causes an acceess violation in icfiltercontainer.dll

Do you have any idea what could cause the problem and what I could do about it?

Stefan Geissler
August 3, 2009, 09:45:55
Hi,

I must admit, I have no idea, because I have no experiences with Borland Builder. But I would guess, the working directory is lost, so may be the DLLs are not found.